Report Visibility

Hello, 

I'm trying to create a visibility rule on my report that only display's a related action (edit Meeting) based on who initiated the process.

Further clarification. My use case is only users who created a certain meeting have access to the related action to edit the meeting he created. It will not display for other users

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi,

which type of record you are using here?

if it is entity backed record then you need to store the process initiator details(user name) in the database, so you can put condition in visibility option that if logged in user is same which is store in the database then only show/make visible the related action to that user otherwise don't show.

If it is process backed then simple check the logged in user is same/equal to pp!initiator then only show the related action otherwise not.

Regards
    Abhay
  • Hi,

which type of record you are using here?

if it is entity backed record then you need to store the process initiator details(user name) in the database, so you can put condition in visibility option that if logged in user is same which is store in the database then only show/make visible the related action to that user otherwise don't show.

If it is process backed then simple check the logged in user is same/equal to pp!initiator then only show the related action otherwise not.

Regards
    Abhay
Children