how can I add pagination in feed style of record list in records?

I am showing a list of 170 records in one SITE tab as record view. But only 100 records are coming up in the screen and at the bottom it's showing "Showing only 100 out of 172 records", this is showing because I have created this record with list style "Feed". If I create the same with list style "Grid", there I can use pagination and can show all the 172 records in different in page break up. How can I use pagination with list style "Feed"?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi sudiptab,

In feed style record list we can configure an expression to show a feed-style list using a!listViewItem. Along with the default sort field and order.It can display only first 100 records in a list where as in Grid-style record list end users can sort and page in the grid to find certain records. Record search in the grid-style list is across all record fields used in a grid row.

Thanks,
    ravalik
  • Hi sudiptab,

In feed style record list we can configure an expression to show a feed-style list using a!listViewItem. Along with the default sort field and order.It can display only first 100 records in a list where as in Grid-style record list end users can sort and page in the grid to find certain records. Record search in the grid-style list is across all record fields used in a grid row.

Thanks,
    ravalik
Children
No Data