Is there a way to avoid activity chaining?

Certified Associate Developer

Hello,

I created an application where the number of nodes existing between 2 user interface form has more than 50 activity chaining associated, Due to which its getting break and the user is not able to see the second form instead from their Task tab. I know it should not exceed more than 50 but i don't have any control over it as it include couple of subprocesse as well. Is there a way to get rid of this problem? Thanks in advance

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi viveku0001,

You can try multiple things to make the chaining works.

- Try to remove multiple script task (Try to manipulate the data in one script task using input or output of script task ).

- Try to create expression rule for manipulating the data which you are doing in multiple script task and use this expression rule in one script task.

- if you do not need any output from sub-process then you can use the sub process as Asynchronous.

- If any of the data which you are manipulating and not using in second user input task, You can split them by using AND node and only do chaining on the path of user input task.

If you will follow these steps then definitely you can achieve the goal.

Hope this will help you

Thanks

• Hi viveku0001,

You can try multiple things to make the chaining works.

- Try to remove multiple script task (Try to manipulate the data in one script task using input or output of script task ).

- Try to create expression rule for manipulating the data which you are doing in multiple script task and use this expression rule in one script task.

- if you do not need any output from sub-process then you can use the sub process as Asynchronous.

- If any of the data which you are manipulating and not using in second user input task, You can split them by using AND node and only do chaining on the path of user input task.

If you will follow these steps then definitely you can achieve the goal.

Hope this will help you

Thanks

Children
No Data