I am showing uploaded documents using ncolumn table on dashboard. i have onether

I am showing uploaded documents using ncolumn table on dashboard. i have onether functionality to delete one of the uploaded documents. when i delete one of the documents i am getting exception saying " Document Does Not Exist or has been Deleted" in the section where i am showing docs. So how can i handle this exception to show remaining docs....

Its very Urgent ..............
Thanks in advance.............

OriginalPostID-83357

OriginalPostID-83357

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Create a document type process variable of type mutiple, every time append the uploaded document in to this pv. If you are displaying the docs in process dashboard then directly refer this pv in ncolumn table. If the deletion functionality is subprocess or part of the main process then pass this pv as reference to subprocess or remove the deleted document ID from that pv, so it automatically updates when dashboard gets refreshed.
  • Create a document type process variable of type mutiple, every time append the uploaded document in to this pv. If you are displaying the docs in process dashboard then directly refer this pv in ncolumn table. If the deletion functionality is subprocess or part of the main process then pass this pv as reference to subprocess or remove the deleted document ID from that pv, so it automatically updates when dashboard gets refreshed.
Children
No Data