Inbound Email Saved as Document

We have a process model that is triggered by inbound emails, using the OOTB Receive Message Event. We are using the message properties to get the metadata about the email, and we are saving the subject, body, attachments, etc.

What I want to be able to do, is save the entire email that was sent to the process model, as a document of some sort, so that it can be included in the case and be referenced throughout the process. Has anyone done this before? I've thought of some non-ideal options, including using the msg!body to create a Word or HTML document, but that wouldn't maintain the format of the original email, nor would it include the subject, from/to/cc/bcc fields. I also didn't see anything in the documentation that might lead to a solution.

Any ideas would be great - thanks!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    I have worked on many projects where the html content of an email from msg!bodies is extracted and used to generate an html document. This method works particularly well in 18.2 where you can then combine the new web api and a!webcontent() functionality to display the formatted email on a dashboard or form.
    Certified Lead Developer
    I have worked on many projects where the html content of an email from msg!bodies is extracted and used to generate an html document. This method works particularly well in 18.2 where you can then combine the new web api and a!webcontent() functionality to display the formatted email on a dashboard or form.
Children
No Data