Hi all, Could somebody share his/ her experiance for modifying security on

Hi all,
Could somebody share his/ her experiance for modifying security on process id base and modifying security on KC level?
Let's say you have a process which take care of task reassignment and now I need extension of this process to share privileges on process instance level and KC security, which are necessary for full filing some of the tasks.
Is there are any custom made Smart Service that I can use ?...

OriginalPostID-32533

OriginalPostID-32533

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Have you seen the IFM Manager component available in the Shared Components-->Smart Services section?

You could incorporate the node to update process instance security (one of the features) if it is for another process instance.

Not sure of your exact work flow, but based on what you have told me I would try something like this:

Your process with task reassignment kicks off and completes with new security settings put in place-->Call IFM Manager to update the process security of associated processes (if it is the same process, then you can just use the standard Modify Security smart service)-->Call Modify KC and Folder Security as well.

If there is a need to update all these elements, then this process should be passed all the necessary data to update the items you mentioned.
  • Have you seen the IFM Manager component available in the Shared Components-->Smart Services section?

You could incorporate the node to update process instance security (one of the features) if it is for another process instance.

Not sure of your exact work flow, but based on what you have told me I would try something like this:

Your process with task reassignment kicks off and completes with new security settings put in place-->Call IFM Manager to update the process security of associated processes (if it is the same process, then you can just use the standard Modify Security smart service)-->Call Modify KC and Folder Security as well.

If there is a need to update all these elements, then this process should be passed all the necessary data to update the items you mentioned.
Children
No Data