Does on premise version has quickapps option

I just upgraded the environment to 18.2.

And not seeing suite/quickapps option. Is it expected behavior in case of on premise as i am seeing this in cloud version.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Piyush,
    It's just because of configuration difference between your cloud premise and the on-premise one as suggested by Jose and Hed.

As we know that, quick apps can be created by the Business users, hence you should expect these important features to be available in on-premise as well.

Because, I have seen some cases where developer does their development, test activity on on-premise installation and if all goes well then they move the code to the cloud based higher environment.

Yes there are some features which are not available on premise installation while compared to cloud, such as

While working on cloud environment, Under Admin console , we will Have an option to search for the cloud approved plugin and install them on a click (if you have an administrator privileges) where as on local premise, we need to manually push the jar under the plugins directory.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Piyush,
    It's just because of configuration difference between your cloud premise and the on-premise one as suggested by Jose and Hed.

As we know that, quick apps can be created by the Business users, hence you should expect these important features to be available in on-premise as well.

Because, I have seen some cases where developer does their development, test activity on on-premise installation and if all goes well then they move the code to the cloud based higher environment.

Yes there are some features which are not available on premise installation while compared to cloud, such as

While working on cloud environment, Under Admin console , we will Have an option to search for the cloud approved plugin and install them on a click (if you have an administrator privileges) where as on local premise, we need to manually push the jar under the plugins directory.
Children
No Data