Is there any way to find hidden tabs in an excel template ?

Friends,

Is there any way to identify hidden tabs in an excel template ? Also how to get the tab number of the particular hidden tab ?

Basically I want to check if there is any hidden tab while using "Export to Excel" smart services and change the "Sheet Number" values accordingly.

Thanks,

Sunil

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Sunil

I am a bit curious about, if you are the one who has defined/created this template, then why don't you unhide/show the hidden tab in template? Was this the part of your requirement?

Also, if you are the one who has designed this template, then you must be aware of tab numbers which are hidden.

Otherwise you have no other way than building a custom plugin as suggested by Nino and Shiva.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Sunil

I am a bit curious about, if you are the one who has defined/created this template, then why don't you unhide/show the hidden tab in template? Was this the part of your requirement?

Also, if you are the one who has designed this template, then you must be aware of tab numbers which are hidden.

Otherwise you have no other way than building a custom plugin as suggested by Nino and Shiva.
Children
No Data