Related action and Sub Process Model

Hi,

I have a requirement where i have a start form which on action triggers a Sub process which return a CDT out.

I need to Display the CDT in a Grid.

Once the action is Triggered the GRID is going into the Tasks in the Tempo.

We use Sites here.

Can any one help me make sure to display the GRID in the Flow ?

I have used Activity chaining which helps the feasibility if the applications

Thanks,

Rohan N

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
  • This happens in a related action once the related action is clicked it Displays a form where a user action is performed and hit submit once it is submitted in the back end a sub process which is synchronous starts and gives a CDT output which needs to be displayed in a Grid which is placed after the Subprocess. But whats happening is once the Initial action of submit is done it is going away to all the related actions and displaying action completed successfully and i find the UI in the tempo Interface.
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to rohann179
    Hi Rohan,

Once form is submitted, in the synchronous sub process does it has only script task which maps the variables to CDT and gives the CDT back to main process as output??

I could think of two things here:

1)All nodes are not activity chained i.e. from main process submit form till the next form(Including sub process- make sure all the nodes are activity chained in the sub process as well)

2)If it's still not working, you can try putting the user input task in the sub process itself which is placed after sub process and make sure it has activity chaining enabled.

Thanks,
    Nitesh