lambda_appian_internal

Hi,

I am searching the usage of lambda_appian_internal() function.

I have not used it earlier and any insights would be helpful on this.

Thanks 

Rohini

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Rohini,

The above answers are correct regarding the function of lambda_appian_internal in that it is a way to re-use an expression without creating an expression rule. What I have not seen mentioned yet, though, is that there is a reason that the function is undocumented and has "appian_interal" at the end. It is meant to be used as a piece of Appian's internal architecture only. It is not recommended to use it in your applications, as it is not guaranteed to work as you would expect in every scenario.
  • Rohini,

The above answers are correct regarding the function of lambda_appian_internal in that it is a way to re-use an expression without creating an expression rule. What I have not seen mentioned yet, though, is that there is a reason that the function is undocumented and has "appian_interal" at the end. It is meant to be used as a piece of Appian's internal architecture only. It is not recommended to use it in your applications, as it is not guaranteed to work as you would expect in every scenario.
Children
No Data