Create Application

Certified Lead Developer

Hi,

Do we have any function/plugin using which we can create the application dynamically??

Thanks,

Nitesh

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi as per my understanding, I don't think it's a valid scenario/ appropriate approach.

Reason: let's assume you are able to create an application dynamically, and if you submit that form for 1000 times, means it will create 1000's of applications. I think you need to change this approach. Creating these many applications in an environment is never recommended.

Why don't you implement similar kind of requirement using the single application.
    I recommend you should rethink about your requirement and problem statement, hope you will be able to find out some better approach to achieve your requirement.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi as per my understanding, I don't think it's a valid scenario/ appropriate approach.

Reason: let's assume you are able to create an application dynamically, and if you submit that form for 1000 times, means it will create 1000's of applications. I think you need to change this approach. Creating these many applications in an environment is never recommended.

Why don't you implement similar kind of requirement using the single application.
    I recommend you should rethink about your requirement and problem statement, hope you will be able to find out some better approach to achieve your requirement.
Children
No Data