Get Confirmation Message

Is there any other way to get a confirmation message on the screen other than using Submit Link or defining under submit button? 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • No, these are the only two OOTB options. If anyone else has come up with a creative solution, I'd be interested to hear it.

I wouldn't recommend doing this, but I suppose you could also add some conditional logic to your entire form that hides every component and then show your own custom box layout that would look like a confirmation message. When the user makes a choice, you then hide the box layout and show all the components again. I have never attempted this, but it might be a workaround you can play with.
  • No, these are the only two OOTB options. If anyone else has come up with a creative solution, I'd be interested to hear it.

I wouldn't recommend doing this, but I suppose you could also add some conditional logic to your entire form that hides every component and then show your own custom box layout that would look like a confirmation message. When the user makes a choice, you then hide the box layout and show all the components again. I have never attempted this, but it might be a workaround you can play with.
Children