Get Confirmation Message

Is there any other way to get a confirmation message on the screen other than using Submit Link or defining under submit button? 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi bhaveshc If i understood your question correctly, you want to display the confirmation message on a form during submission.

And if so, then just a quick question here:

Do you want to display a Confirmation Message Post Form Submission or upon Pre Form Submission?

1. If it's a pre-form submission, i would like to go for Confirmation Message, an OOTB Feature of Button

2. If it's post submission of the form, i can think about the following options as mention below:

-- Sending an email confirmation to the initiator stating the confirmation content.  -  (I would Recommend)

-- Displaying an another interface(before terminating the flow) stating the confirmation message (without any button) and having Timer Configured on it (let's say for 30 seconds, to terminate the process after this specified duration) - (Not Recommended, because if you are performing 1000's of form submission, means 1000's of process instances will be active during the specified timer duration, even when this process is done with it's job, and also it won't be a mobile friendly solution)

Certified Lead Developer

Hi bhaveshc If i understood your question correctly, you want to display the confirmation message on a form during submission.

And if so, then just a quick question here:

Do you want to display a Confirmation Message Post Form Submission or upon Pre Form Submission?

1. If it's a pre-form submission, i would like to go for Confirmation Message, an OOTB Feature of Button

2. If it's post submission of the form, i can think about the following options as mention below:

-- Sending an email confirmation to the initiator stating the confirmation content.  -  (I would Recommend)

-- Displaying an another interface(before terminating the flow) stating the confirmation message (without any button) and having Timer Configured on it (let's say for 30 seconds, to terminate the process after this specified duration) - (Not Recommended, because if you are performing 1000's of form submission, means 1000's of process instances will be active during the specified timer duration, even when this process is done with it's job, and also it won't be a mobile friendly solution)

Children
No Data