Searching Smart Service in All Process Models Without Exporting

Certified Lead Developer

Hi,

I want to search one of the smart service in all the process models. I can export all the process model and can do the search in exported zip file. But is there any other where  i can achieve this without exporting all process models

Appian version we are suing is 17.4

Thanks

Ajinkya

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Ajinkya - we're on cloud and we have the healthcheck process run every week.

The Healthcheck process creates various files prefixed HC which you can obtain from the root directory of the system logs. I use a combination of the hc-plugins.csv file and hc-process-nodes.csv.

The plug ins CSV file will you give you the plug in key that you can then use in the processnode.csv to search for process models using that plug in (search under the Activity Class Local ID for the plug in key).

Hope this helps ?

Cheers

Paul
  • Hi Ajinkya - we're on cloud and we have the healthcheck process run every week.

The Healthcheck process creates various files prefixed HC which you can obtain from the root directory of the system logs. I use a combination of the hc-plugins.csv file and hc-process-nodes.csv.

The plug ins CSV file will you give you the plug in key that you can then use in the processnode.csv to search for process models using that plug in (search under the Activity Class Local ID for the plug in key).

Hope this helps ?

Cheers

Paul
Children
No Data