Error populating text fields using Fitnesse

Hi experts,

I’m facing an issue to implement an automation script with Fitnesse.

I manage to open the site, click on the card layouts, links, and populate paragraph, date and dropdown fields, however I’m not able to populate simple text fields, no matter where this fields are located, either inside a section or in a grid.

I tried different methods as described below, but without success though.

Am I doing something wrong? Could you guys please check below and see the methods that I used and the errors that I’m getting and let me know if you have any suggestion?

Method:

|populate field  |[1]|with|TestValue|

|populate field  |[1]|with value|TestValue|

Error:

populate field Invalid argument: Populate Field - [1] - TestValue [1]          with       TestValue

Method:

|populate field  |Project Name|with value|TestValue|

|populate field  |Project Name|with|TestValue|

Error:

populate field Invalid argument: Populate Field - Project Name - TestValue            Project Name    with value                TestValue

populate field Invalid argument: Populate Field - Project Name - TestValue            Project Name    with       TestValue

Method:

|populate        |TEXT|field|Project Name|with|TestValue|

Error:

populate Invalid argument: Populate Field - Project Name - TestValue     TEXT      field       Project Name    with                TestValue

Method:             

|populate        |TEXT|field|[1]|with|TestValue|

Error:

populate An error has occurred: Wait for Field Type - TEXT - [1]   TEXT      field       [1]          with       TestValue

Method:             

|populate field  |[1]|in section|Create a New Project|with|TestValue|

|populate field  |Project Name|in section|Create a New Project|with|TestValue|           

Error:

EXCEPTION__:org.openqa.selenium.NoSuchElementException: no such element: Unable to locate element

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data