Send Email node error.

An error occurred while evaluating expression: =concatenate("<p>",rule!ruleName( caseId: pv!case.id, status: pv!case.statusTypeId, assignedTo: pv!case.assignedTo, user: pv!case.assignedTo, buttonAction: pv!buttonAction, comment: pv!publicComment.comment, taskId: pv!escalationTaskId ),"</p>") (Expression evaluation error in rule 'hrtm_case' (called by rule 'hrtm_ruleName') at function a!queryEntity: An error occurred while retrieving the data.) (Data Inputs).

Above is the error while evaluating the rule in send email node. When I execute the rule separately with all inputs, it works fine. From the process model, this is the error.

When I tried to rerun the node(without changing anything), it is working perfectly fine. Can some one please help me in finding the route cause of this issue.

Thanks,

Saicharan

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi Saicharan,

Check the security of email node. change it to run as whoever designed the process and try to execute the node.
    If not working try following to debug further. Check:
    The inputs that you are passing to the rule (PV's) - are those populated correctly? Please monitor the instance and see if all inputs that are passed to rule has value.
    Alternatively:
    Put this rule in a script node before the email node and populate new set of PV's. Also check the time taken for script node to complete by checking the process history.

Please post the results.

Thanks,

Certified Lead Developer

Hi Saicharan,

Check the security of email node. change it to run as whoever designed the process and try to execute the node.
    If not working try following to debug further. Check:
    The inputs that you are passing to the rule (PV's) - are those populated correctly? Please monitor the instance and see if all inputs that are passed to rule has value.
    Alternatively:
    Put this rule in a script node before the email node and populate new set of PV's. Also check the time taken for script node to complete by checking the process history.

Please post the results.

Thanks,

Children
No Data