Multiple recipients for Email

Hi, 

I need to send a mail to multiple recipients using the Send E-mail smart service. I need to send the mail to about 20 users and an email address. 

I have created 2 constants to store the users and the email address respectively. And have tried using :  ={cons!EMAIL_USER_RECIPIENTS & ""  & cons!RECIPIENT_EMAIL_ADDRESS } for the recipients while configuring the email, but this gives me an error - "No valid recipients resolved". 

Any help would be appreciated. TIA!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi apoorvan0001,

Please refer the below statement:
    If the email addresses cannot be resolved (or if an invalid expression has been specified in the To:, Cc:, and Bcc: fields,) the process is paused at this node. A notification is then sent to all process administrators and the process initiator.

You can add users or groups by typing the names and selecting them from the auto-complete list, typing a literal email address, selecting them from the Directory, or creating an expression that defines the addressee(s).

If entered as an expression, you can convert user names, group names, and process actors to type Email Recipient using the toemailrecipient() function. For example, if you want to send an email to the Process Initiator, enter the following: toemailrecipient(pp!initiator). Appian, however, automatically casts values of type User, Group, or People to Email Recipient.

Try the below one;
    ={touser("ABC") & ";" & touser("ABC")}
  • Hi apoorvan0001,

Please refer the below statement:
    If the email addresses cannot be resolved (or if an invalid expression has been specified in the To:, Cc:, and Bcc: fields,) the process is paused at this node. A notification is then sent to all process administrators and the process initiator.

You can add users or groups by typing the names and selecting them from the auto-complete list, typing a literal email address, selecting them from the Directory, or creating an expression that defines the addressee(s).

If entered as an expression, you can convert user names, group names, and process actors to type Email Recipient using the toemailrecipient() function. For example, if you want to send an email to the Process Initiator, enter the following: toemailrecipient(pp!initiator). Appian, however, automatically casts values of type User, Group, or People to Email Recipient.

Try the below one;
    ={touser("ABC") & ";" & touser("ABC")}
Children
No Data