Doubts about analyst concepts

I am with analyst training and I have a lot of questions about different tasks:

What is Flag missed SLAs? where can I find them?

could form have pages? how many could they have?

could an anlayst run test procedures during testing phases? 

Does Appian has a social media platform as software cover?

does Appian recomend avoid all integrations with other systems when doing a first project?

does a summary view belong to a record view?

Thank you very much!!!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer
    hi,

hopefully this is for a training.

What is Flag missed SLAs? where can I find them? - in tasks tab, if you have configured timers, escalations are shown which can be considered a flagged SLA

could form have pages? how many could they have? - more than one, multiple can be called in the form of a wizard

could an anlayst run test procedures during testing phases? - yes analyst can. please check analyst video in appian academy to get more details on what analyst does apart from this

Does Appian has a social media platform as software cover? - No

does Appian recomend avoid all integrations with other systems when doing a first project? - yes, you can address a painpoint of the company to solve a problem. Integrations are for a second or subsequent phase of the project

does a summary view belong to a record view? - yes.
    Certified Senior Developer
    hi,

hopefully this is for a training.

What is Flag missed SLAs? where can I find them? - in tasks tab, if you have configured timers, escalations are shown which can be considered a flagged SLA

could form have pages? how many could they have? - more than one, multiple can be called in the form of a wizard

could an anlayst run test procedures during testing phases? - yes analyst can. please check analyst video in appian academy to get more details on what analyst does apart from this

Does Appian has a social media platform as software cover? - No

does Appian recomend avoid all integrations with other systems when doing a first project? - yes, you can address a painpoint of the company to solve a problem. Integrations are for a second or subsequent phase of the project

does a summary view belong to a record view? - yes.
Children