How can I improve in SAIL?

Hi all, 

I have just completed the Analyst test and passed. 

This is a general question to ask if you have suggestions of resources to use (besides online training) on learning SAIL. 

Alternatively, your personal experience on how you have improved in SAIL over time is much appreciated.

Many thanks, 

Eric

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Eric,

Big Congratulations to you for Clearing Analyst Credential Exam. Hope You are planning for Designer too now. Wish you all the very best for the Designer Exam.

Regarding SAIL :
    SAIL is like.."Tell us what you want your UI to do — we’ll handle the rest:.
    We need to be very clear on the Components/interface how it looks like and what we want, where we want exactly etc..
    Advantages which i see :
    Appian UIs are created from functions that describe the state of the UI at any point in time.
    Data propagation changes are automatic and implicit. There are no manual updates of the UI.
    Side effects can only be triggered by user interactions as part of a unidirectional data flow.

Refer the below link for more info :
    medium.com/.../sail-appians-ui-framework-e0f2936f1d61

Thanks,
    Ravi.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Eric,

Big Congratulations to you for Clearing Analyst Credential Exam. Hope You are planning for Designer too now. Wish you all the very best for the Designer Exam.

Regarding SAIL :
    SAIL is like.."Tell us what you want your UI to do — we’ll handle the rest:.
    We need to be very clear on the Components/interface how it looks like and what we want, where we want exactly etc..
    Advantages which i see :
    Appian UIs are created from functions that describe the state of the UI at any point in time.
    Data propagation changes are automatic and implicit. There are no manual updates of the UI.
    Side effects can only be triggered by user interactions as part of a unidirectional data flow.

Refer the below link for more info :
    medium.com/.../sail-appians-ui-framework-e0f2936f1d61

Thanks,
    Ravi.
Children
No Data