When a "Kudo" is giving within the Tempo Newsfeed, where is that data

When a "Kudo" is giving within the Tempo Newsfeed, where is that data stored behind the Kudo? As a corporation we would like to utilize the Kudos feature within Appian, but would need to provide statistics behind the kudos that were given. When, By Whom, To Whom, Comments, # Kudos Received by Person, etc... Any information around this would be much appreciated. Thanks!...

OriginalPostID-85294

OriginalPostID-85294

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Actually the goal of my answer was for just question not to remain unanswered but we definitely don't recommend accessing the primary data source for several reasons, some examples are: if you expose it you won't be able to avoid people updating it and possibly creating inconsistencies, also since there is no public API yet you can't guarantee the structure will remain the same which is not maintainable, I would consider exposing it too risky and definitely not a best practice.
  • Actually the goal of my answer was for just question not to remain unanswered but we definitely don't recommend accessing the primary data source for several reasons, some examples are: if you expose it you won't be able to avoid people updating it and possibly creating inconsistencies, also since there is no public API yet you can't guarantee the structure will remain the same which is not maintainable, I would consider exposing it too risky and definitely not a best practice.
Children
No Data