When a "Kudo" is giving within the Tempo Newsfeed, where is that data

When a "Kudo" is giving within the Tempo Newsfeed, where is that data stored behind the Kudo? As a corporation we would like to utilize the Kudos feature within Appian, but would need to provide statistics behind the kudos that were given. When, By Whom, To Whom, Comments, # Kudos Received by Person, etc... Any information around this would be much appreciated. Thanks!...

OriginalPostID-85294

OriginalPostID-85294

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • For your last question, which I'd hate to leave unanswered as well, the answer is: each row in the tp_feed_entry table has a created_ts which is a "long" used to represent the date when the entry was created. For example, if my row has a value of 1381895363259 in created_ts and I run this simple line in Java

System.out.println(new java.sql.Timestamp(1381895363259L));

I get: 2013-10-16 14:49:23.259

This is just an example but there are already functions in MySQL, SQL Server, etc that convert a long into a timestamp. Again keep in mind I am not recommending exposing/accessing the primary data source for what I've explained above but this would the answer to your last question.
  • For your last question, which I'd hate to leave unanswered as well, the answer is: each row in the tp_feed_entry table has a created_ts which is a "long" used to represent the date when the entry was created. For example, if my row has a value of 1381895363259 in created_ts and I run this simple line in Java

System.out.println(new java.sql.Timestamp(1381895363259L));

I get: 2013-10-16 14:49:23.259

This is just an example but there are already functions in MySQL, SQL Server, etc that convert a long into a timestamp. Again keep in mind I am not recommending exposing/accessing the primary data source for what I've explained above but this would the answer to your last question.
Children
No Data