Achievements & Mentions in our profile

Certified Lead Developer

Hi ,

Anyone can you please elaborate :

1. What is "Mentions" & "Achievements" in our profile. how do we achieve these?

2.  What is the purpose of "My Badges" and "Leaderboard". How do we participate ? When can we see our name under this?

Thanks,

Ravi.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • To participate in My Badges or Leaderboard, you typically need to engage with the platform by creating content, commenting on other users' posts, and interacting with other users. The specific criteria for earning badges or ranking on the leaderboard will depend on the platform you are using. You can typically view your progress towards earning badges or your ranking on the leaderboard in your profile or in a separate section of the platform. tunnel rush 

• To participate in My Badges or Leaderboard, you typically need to engage with the platform by creating content, commenting on other users' posts, and interacting with other users. The specific criteria for earning badges or ranking on the leaderboard will depend on the platform you are using. You can typically view your progress towards earning badges or your ranking on the leaderboard in your profile or in a separate section of the platform. tunnel rush 

Children
No Data