Hide 'user' record from tempo

How to hide "Users" record in tempo. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi

I'm not sure what your requirements are, but since you've asked about this, I'll recommend you take a look at our docs on user profile visibility.

An excerpt from the docs:

User Profile Visibility is a concept in Appian that allows a user to view and interact with another user in Appian.

If a user is visible to another user, their profile and contact information is displayed throughout the Tempo, Sites, Embedded, and Designer interfaces.

A user can be set as not visible to other users so that the user's contact information does not display on user interfaces, the user does not show up in searches and generic user lists, and other users can not take action on the user. The specific impact on the interfaces, search, and user interaction are detailed in the sections below.

• Hi

I'm not sure what your requirements are, but since you've asked about this, I'll recommend you take a look at our docs on user profile visibility.

An excerpt from the docs:

User Profile Visibility is a concept in Appian that allows a user to view and interact with another user in Appian.

If a user is visible to another user, their profile and contact information is displayed throughout the Tempo, Sites, Embedded, and Designer interfaces.

A user can be set as not visible to other users so that the user's contact information does not display on user interfaces, the user does not show up in searches and generic user lists, and other users can not take action on the user. The specific impact on the interfaces, search, and user interaction are detailed in the sections below.

Children
No Data