Error in entity based record

We are getting error when accessing the summary view of the Entity Based Record.

The Requested Record Type Is Not Available The record type [identifier=<ID>] does not exist, has been deleted, or you do not have sufficient privileges to access its data.

We started getting this error, when we deleted all the objects of an application and re-imported it.

NOTE : We are able to create new records and are able to access them from site/Tempo. This error is occurring only for the old records.

We are using Appian 17.4 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Sunil,

You said it is not working only for old records. Could you please elaborate your issue bit further (like how was it built earlier and what is the state of it now. I mean to say the CDT fields and it's type.)? One more thing. just check any deep level stack-trace for this error in the background logs.
  • Hi Raghavendra,
    We checked the server logs. It is the same error that I posted in the initial message.

We have two types of Record type. One where user creates the record from the front end. Other, where the data is entered by the DBA directly on the tables.
    Both are entity based records and both are giving same error.

Please note, we are able to access the record list view. The error is when we try to access individual record’s summary view.

DS and CDT publish has been successful.

If we create a new record type identical to previous one, it works. We don’t want to take that approach as these object (with UUID) is already pushed to higher version.

Regards
  • Hi Raghavendra,
    We checked the server logs. It is the same error that I posted in the initial message.

We have two types of Record type. One where user creates the record from the front end. Other, where the data is entered by the DBA directly on the tables.
    Both are entity based records and both are giving same error.

Please note, we are able to access the record list view. The error is when we try to access individual record’s summary view.

DS and CDT publish has been successful.

If we create a new record type identical to previous one, it works. We don’t want to take that approach as these object (with UUID) is already pushed to higher version.

Regards
Children
No Data