Content Type of a Document

Certified Associate Developer

Hello Appian Community,

Is there a way in Appian to check the content type of a document? I can get the type of the document but the contents may not reflect type for the document e.g. changing extension to .txt for a .exe file.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Mahesh

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Right now I don't see any plugin created in shared components, Though some extension we can change to compatible ones and this requires general user knowledge like what are the compatible extension e.g. docx to doc or etc. But there might be cases like changed extensions will not work.

If you want to create a plugin then you may need to do research for compatible extensions so that after changing of file you will not end up with displaying all greek.
  • Right now I don't see any plugin created in shared components, Though some extension we can change to compatible ones and this requires general user knowledge like what are the compatible extension e.g. docx to doc or etc. But there might be cases like changed extensions will not work.

If you want to create a plugin then you may need to do research for compatible extensions so that after changing of file you will not end up with displaying all greek.
Children
No Data