Learning Appian

Hi Team,

I am new to Appian and i want to learn. I dont  have any experience with Appian but i have very good experience with the other BPM products. I want to learn through self study and then work on the projects in my organization. Can someone please help me to know the path for learning Appian. 

I have very good experience with the other BPM products and i can quickly connect with the general BPM terminology. Please let me know

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer
    I would recommend starting from Appian's learning portal: https://academy.appian.com/

From there, go to "Learn by Role" and enroll yourself in "Analyst and Business". Go through all the lessons there.

After that, go back to "Learn by Role" and enroll yourself in "Designer". Go through all the lessons here (this course is much longer than the other one). There are tests for both Analyst and Designer that you can take to be officially credentialed.

As you're learning, explore Appian's documentation (docs.appian.com/.../) and continue to experiment through making your own small interfaces and applications.

If you are able to, work with other members in your organization to see how they're tackling your internal issues.

And of course, continue using the forum here to learn how other practitioners are solving problems.

If you wish to take in person classes, more information can be found here: community.appian.com/.../

Hope that helps!
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer
    I would recommend starting from Appian's learning portal: https://academy.appian.com/

From there, go to "Learn by Role" and enroll yourself in "Analyst and Business". Go through all the lessons there.

After that, go back to "Learn by Role" and enroll yourself in "Designer". Go through all the lessons here (this course is much longer than the other one). There are tests for both Analyst and Designer that you can take to be officially credentialed.

As you're learning, explore Appian's documentation (docs.appian.com/.../) and continue to experiment through making your own small interfaces and applications.

If you are able to, work with other members in your organization to see how they're tackling your internal issues.

And of course, continue using the forum here to learn how other practitioners are solving problems.

If you wish to take in person classes, more information can be found here: community.appian.com/.../

Hope that helps!
Children