What is A Score ?

Hello Friend's ,

What is A score , writing the Certifications gives us base score of 30,

How do we improve them?

What are the Best practices ?

How many Ways to do so? 

Can some Kindly respond to my Questions, help the Score Boosters Beaters.? 

Thanks & Regards 

Sincerely 

JBattula.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Jagadeesh !

similar question i have asked here, i got to know good information from the Director, Product Marketing . Here it is :

1. Attending classes does not contribute to A-scores. Credentials do.
    2. Only the highest credential achieved contributes to an A-score. The combination of Analyst, Designer and Lead Designer credentials does not increase an A-score. 
    3. The value of the contribution on Appian Community contributes to the A-Score. Sharing knowledge and having your answers verified will contribute to an A-score. 
    4. Appian doesn't share the point value of individual activities but the Silver, Gold and Platinum levels will provide a frame of reference.

For clearing Analyst credentials you get 10 A-points, whereas Designer credentials fetch you 30 A-points.

Adding to other's comments : It can also be reflect that how active you are in community and the way you are contributing your efforts in community in terms of answering to questions and all others. A-score may reduce if you are not active in the community for long time. The amount of A-score you get from responding/answering a question may have expiry and once it is out then your A-score may reduce bit.

Refer the below link for the Appian Best Practices :
    community.appian.com/.../project-implementation-best-practices-checklist

hope it helps.
    Thanks,
    Ravi.
  • well explained Ravi, Thank you , i got the link, thanks again
Reply Children
No Data