Is it possible to list/report all scheduled process models?

We would like to generate a list of all the process models that are scheduled to run automatically on a timer. Is there any feasible way to achieve this? (basically the equivalent of a crontab)

Any help will be appreciated. 

Thank you, 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Oscar,

AFAIK, It is not possible form the front end until we do some work around like, whenever we configure a process model that should run as scheduler job we put an entry in our custom database table which is not fesable solution but I am just mentioning this one may be as hard work around.

It may be possible that you can get this information from health check reaport but I am not sure. This information must be stored some where in the background table. Some one from Appian can help you out on this.
  • Hi Oscar,

AFAIK, It is not possible form the front end until we do some work around like, whenever we configure a process model that should run as scheduler job we put an entry in our custom database table which is not fesable solution but I am just mentioning this one may be as hard work around.

It may be possible that you can get this information from health check reaport but I am not sure. This information must be stored some where in the background table. Some one from Appian can help you out on this.
Children
No Data