Is it possible to list/report all scheduled process models?

We would like to generate a list of all the process models that are scheduled to run automatically on a timer. Is there any feasible way to achieve this? (basically the equivalent of a crontab)

Any help will be appreciated. 

Thank you, 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi If i understood you query correctly, you want to generate a report which will list out all the processes details which has Timer configured / Scheduler processes.

As per my understanding, there can be a feasible solution to achieve this requirement.

-- Create a constant and add/refer all the Scheduler processes under this constant
    -- Create a process report having the process model context as your constant
    -- Filter the data with having status as per your requirement such as, Active / In-Progress / Assigned

This is a one time setup, so as an when a developer creates a scheduler process, they can add their process models under this constant so that your process Analytics can generate the process report data accordingly and your interface can represent it on the UI.

Hope this will help you.
  • Thank you for your input. You're close, however this is not a new development. I inherited the application and there currently about 700 process models. If we were starting from scratch then it would be a perfectly acceptable solution. Since this is not the case, it would take a huge amount of effort to proceed in this path.

The question was more geared towards the scenario where a number of process models already exist and you would like to find out which process models run as scheduled, this meaning that the start event is a timer. From your answer I get the impression that you assume that we know which PM's contain timers. Sadly, this is not the case.

I appreciate the help though, I'm sure this will be of help to anyone interested in knowing how to achieve this and that is working on a new development.
  • Thank you for your input. You're close, however this is not a new development. I inherited the application and there currently about 700 process models. If we were starting from scratch then it would be a perfectly acceptable solution. Since this is not the case, it would take a huge amount of effort to proceed in this path.

The question was more geared towards the scenario where a number of process models already exist and you would like to find out which process models run as scheduled, this meaning that the start event is a timer. From your answer I get the impression that you assume that we know which PM's contain timers. Sadly, this is not the case.

I appreciate the help though, I'm sure this will be of help to anyone interested in knowing how to achieve this and that is working on a new development.
Children