Fitnesse 18.4 - Is anyone using latest fitnesse version 18.4 ?

Hi All,

I upgraded my fitnesse version to 18.4 and it seems not to be working . Does it support Appian 18.3  ?  I am getting below error message . Please can anyone help .

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi Sahithi,

This is how my custom.properties is configured .

### FITNESSE ###
    # Populate with location of FitNesseForAppian installation directory
    automated.testing.home=C:/FitNesseForAppian

FITNESSE_FOR_APPIAN_VERSION=v18.4
    download.directory=C:/FitNesseForAppian/Downloads
    download.mime.types=application/xml,text/plain,text/xml,image/jpeg,image/png

# When set to true, FitNesse tests will login to Tempo News, ignoring any path in the URL after /suite
    login.to.base.url=false

### CHROME ###
    # Leave blank if installed in default location of: C:/Program Files (x86)/Google/Chrome/Application/chrome.exe
    # For MacOS or Linux/Unix, update with location of Chrome binary
    chrome.browser.home=C:/ProgramData/App-V/A30EF68A-B735-412B-8A0E-D610E208C05B/9C6F6233-49D6-46C4-A01E-A728F140C722/Root/VFS/ProgramFilesX86/Google/Chrome/Application/chrome.exe
    # Leave blank if using the Windows driver included in TESTING_HOME/lib/drivers/chromedriver.exe
    # For MacOs or Linux/Unix, update with correct driver in TESTING_HOME/lib/drivers, e.g. /TESTING_HOME/lib/drivers/chromedriver-mac
    # Download new or additional drivers at sites.google.com/.../downloads
    chrome.driver.home=

### FIREFOX ###
    # Leave blank if installed in default location of: C:/Program Files (x86)/Mozilla Firefox/firefox.exe
    # For MacOS or Linux/Unix, update with location of Firefox binary
    firefox.browser.home=
    # Leave blank if using the Windows driver included in TESTING_HOME/lib/drivers/geckodriver.exe
    # For MacOS or Linux/Unix, update with correct driver in TESTING_HOME/lib/drivers, e.g. /TESTINGHOME/lib/drivers/geckodriver-mac
    # Download new or additional drivers at github.com/.../releases
    firefox.driver.home=