“Parse excel to CDT” excel file uploaded is not parsing to cdt

Certified Lead Developer

Hi ,

I have an interface where I can upload an excel file.This file is parsed using parse excel to cdt smart service.But I am finding an issue that the file which customer provided is not working,while the same data when copied to a blank excel file worked fine.I have checked for the forting of the cells which is exactly the same.Did anyone faced similar issue before?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi,

I think there is a blank column in the template that the Customer has shared with you.

Could you please copy whole excel content into new file and check if it is executing correctly?. By whole excel content, I mean ctrl+a and then copy to new sheet and execute. I think you are copying only those columns which you need in excel sheet and pasting it into new one, Is that so? Please confirm.

Thanks,
    Neelima
  • Hi,

I think there is a blank column in the template that the Customer has shared with you.

Could you please copy whole excel content into new file and check if it is executing correctly?. By whole excel content, I mean ctrl+a and then copy to new sheet and execute. I think you are copying only those columns which you need in excel sheet and pasting it into new one, Is that so? Please confirm.

Thanks,
    Neelima
Children