Compare CDTS

Hi All,

I have a requirement to Compare Data Type (CDT)  Previous Values and Updated Values. For that i am using CDT Difference function but it is not working since few fields in that data type are of type multiple. 

Can anyone please let me know if there is any other functions available to Compare Data types containing few fields of type multiple.

Thanks in Advance!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Krishna,

Hope you are holding both old and new value in two different CDT type variables.
    you can use exact() function to compare two CDTs. IT will return true if no differences in value , else return false. If your requirement is to identify individual element of updated CDT then you can compare each element of both CDTs as well (in different expressions) and use as per your business requirement. Thank s
    Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Krishna,

Hope you are holding both old and new value in two different CDT type variables.
    you can use exact() function to compare two CDTs. IT will return true if no differences in value , else return false. If your requirement is to identify individual element of updated CDT then you can compare each element of both CDTs as well (in different expressions) and use as per your business requirement. Thank s
Children
No Data