I have to access certain URLs from Appian Server which is behind our company fir

I have to access certain URLs from Appian Server which is behind our company firewall.
Could any one tell where we need to set the proxy in appian ear or appian server....

OriginalPostID-86282

OriginalPostID-86282

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks Eduardo for the reply.
    I want to access external Webservice(SalesForce WSDL) through webservice node but it not able to connect to the service as the server is sitting behind the firewall. Can we have any way of achieveing this?

Moreover do we have any option of setting proxy settings in anywhere in appian/Jboss so that the URL(Salesforce webService) can be accessed. One way of doing this is doing through smart service plugin but we need to write it again and again for every method in the WSDL.

Any suggestion for the same will be greatly appreicated.
  • Thanks Eduardo for the reply.
    I want to access external Webservice(SalesForce WSDL) through webservice node but it not able to connect to the service as the server is sitting behind the firewall. Can we have any way of achieveing this?

Moreover do we have any option of setting proxy settings in anywhere in appian/Jboss so that the URL(Salesforce webService) can be accessed. One way of doing this is doing through smart service plugin but we need to write it again and again for every method in the WSDL.

Any suggestion for the same will be greatly appreicated.
Children
No Data