The function “getcontentdetailsbyuuid” is not working properly.

Hi All,

My requirement is using the function “getcontentdetailsbyuuid” I need to extract Folder Id from Folder UUID(Coming from a table). But I got error saying "Expression evaluation error at function 'getcontentdetailsbyuuid': String index out of range: -1" and my rule is :-

getcontentdetailsbyuuid("_x-xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxx"). Please note that I have masked the UUID by "x". For that UUID, I checked that the folder exists in the 

in the environment by searching by UUID. It seems that there is an internal issue in the function itself. Does anyone know how to resolve the issue? Also please let me know if this function  

is a part of any plugins. Thanks In advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Have you tried using the function directly on a literal string value in the expression rule editor? Did you check to see that you have the most up-to-date version of the plugin?
    The fact that the OOB uuid search is apparently breaking for you, suggests maybe you have some further issue that would justify opening a support case with Appian directly.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Have you tried using the function directly on a literal string value in the expression rule editor? Did you check to see that you have the most up-to-date version of the plugin?
    The fact that the OOB uuid search is apparently breaking for you, suggests maybe you have some further issue that would justify opening a support case with Appian directly.
Children
No Data