Alignment Issue while converting Word document to PDF

Hi,

I have generated a word document using the smart service "DOCX from Dynamic Template" which is having the "Footer" and "Watermark". So when i am trying to convert it into PDF using "PDF from DOCX", the alignment of the data is going to the right and the "Footer" which is having page numbering is also not properly aligned. Is there any way to get the PDF in the same format as of Document ?

Thanks in Advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I want to say this is one of the reasons when I have to create a PDF I prefer the XSLFO option. Instead of spending time to figure it out lot of details on the word option.

Going to your problem, have you tried to fix this adding some hidden tables? It might help, or adding a bunch of characters (tabs, spaces) at the right?

Hope this helps
    Jose
  • I want to say this is one of the reasons when I have to create a PDF I prefer the XSLFO option. Instead of spending time to figure it out lot of details on the word option.

Going to your problem, have you tried to fix this adding some hidden tables? It might help, or adding a bunch of characters (tabs, spaces) at the right?

Hope this helps
    Jose
Children
No Data