Appian Integration with JDE ( JD Edwards EnterpriseOne)

Hi Team,

Can any one tell us is there any smart services available to integrate Appian with JDE. We need to pull data that exists in JDE to Appian.

Are there any smart services/Smart Functions or Connector Functions  readily available? like Salesforce connector functions.

One option is We can consume the Web services that are exposed by JDE in Appian, But I have no Idea about JDE whether JDE can expose Web services.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello Chandu,

Which version of JDE you have ? I know that technically there is possible to have a plugin or connector same way as SAP, but I haven’t heard of it. but for sure  it does have a good integration with Oracle SOA Suite/Fusion Middleware.

On the newer versions you can integrate directly using oracle BPEL “the equivalent to a smart service is called partenerLink” if you have if you were using Weblogic and the SOA Suite with a newer version of JDE. Then maybe this is an option.  All that can be exposed as Wsdl or Rest for you to consume.

Some reference:

Some years ago I had to integrate with JDE 8.9x have an option to expose WSDL’s but those were called “BUsiness Services” and you will find the acronym as BSSV.

0) the JDE CNC/DBA  Can ser up the FAT CLIENT

1) create a function on JDE

2) using the fat client a java developer can create the a BSSV

3) ask the CNC to expose the web service and to give you the WSDL.

4) consume the WSDL

Some reference :

I have today with Oracle you always have multiple layers playing a different. Responsibility

Hope this helps

Jose

• Hello Chandu,

Which version of JDE you have ? I know that technically there is possible to have a plugin or connector same way as SAP, but I haven’t heard of it. but for sure  it does have a good integration with Oracle SOA Suite/Fusion Middleware.

On the newer versions you can integrate directly using oracle BPEL “the equivalent to a smart service is called partenerLink” if you have if you were using Weblogic and the SOA Suite with a newer version of JDE. Then maybe this is an option.  All that can be exposed as Wsdl or Rest for you to consume.

Some reference:

Some years ago I had to integrate with JDE 8.9x have an option to expose WSDL’s but those were called “BUsiness Services” and you will find the acronym as BSSV.

0) the JDE CNC/DBA  Can ser up the FAT CLIENT

1) create a function on JDE

2) using the fat client a java developer can create the a BSSV

3) ask the CNC to expose the web service and to give you the WSDL.

4) consume the WSDL

Some reference :

I have today with Oracle you always have multiple layers playing a different. Responsibility

Hope this helps

Jose

Children
No Data