Kindly help in providing the documentation for integrating deployment automation manager with Jenkins .. pls

Kindly help in providing the documentation for integrating deployment automation manager with Jenkins ..please

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • The page that you link is explicitly for the Deployment Automation Manager tool. It goes over how to run the tool, caveats, and general instructions.

The page that I linked is in reference to developing a CI/CD pipeline in Jenkins that UTILIZES the Deployment Automation Manager tool. While it does indeed point to the DAM documentation for certain clarifications, it also points to a public repository that we recently released that contains a Jenkinsfile that uses DAM to deploy to multiple environments.

I'm not sure what your intentions are with DAM and Jenkins, but I would recommend going through the Quick Start guide that I linked in entirety. This will give you an understanding how everything works together. Then, I think you will be able to easily translate that to whatever your use case is.

Let me know if you have any more questions!
Children
No Data