We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

a!facetoption does not retrieve data

Hello,

I have used the a!faceOption in Dynamic Edit User Filter function within a record. I have coded the following query: 

filter: a!queryFilter(
field: "FLNT_HLS_IS_VALID",
operator: "=",
value: 1
)

When I edit the value as "0", it fetches the data from the back end with the appropriate record, but when I edit the value as "1", it does not fetch where the record has the value. 

But when I select the following Label with another label, it shows up. Here "FLNT_HLS_IS_VALID" is Flint Hills which is one of the option in the User Filter. Similar to the code above, I have queried few more options using the a!faceOption and saved it in the Record. 

Please find two screenshots for better understanding.

The first screenshot is where I select the Flint Hills and display no records. But when i select the second option i.e Frontier Military with the Flint Hills option, then records with the value as "1" appear. I need help to figure the issue in the functionality and also an solution so that I can display the appropriate records when I select a particular option from the User Filter. 

The following code is just a short code of the first two filters:

a!facetOption(
id: 1,
name: "Flint Hills",
field: "FLNT_HLS_IS_VALID",
)
),
a!facetOption(
id: 2,
name: "Frontier Military",
field: "FRNTR_MLTRY_IS_VALID",
)
)

Please reply back if anyone has previously faced a similar issue or someone who has a solution for this. Hoping a response soon. Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible