Query on AC parameter execution.

Hi All , 

I come across a scenario that "In a User input task have created ac!A ,ac!B . I have given some ER as a value to ac!A and based on some condition i'm assigning the ac!A value to ac!B ". This is working when i debug with administrator rights, where as for a basic user its not working as expected.

would like to understand how security rights are related to AC . Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • This is not best practice as there is no guarantee that ac!A will execute before ac!B on an input even if it is ordered as such. You would need to capture ac!A in a previous step, then you can use the results stored in pv! A in your input for ac!B.

AFAIK, there is no difference in the security and I suspect that the issue is occurring because ac!A has not completed while ac!B is attempting to execute. If you can provide the error message, that may help.
  • This is not best practice as there is no guarantee that ac!A will execute before ac!B on an input even if it is ordered as such. You would need to capture ac!A in a previous step, then you can use the results stored in pv! A in your input for ac!B.

AFAIK, there is no difference in the security and I suspect that the issue is occurring because ac!A has not completed while ac!B is attempting to execute. If you can provide the error message, that may help.
Children