User is not able to access a Record in the grid list

Hi Everyone,

User is not able to access any records in the Grid, though he is having Viewer rights on the Record. But when tried with other user login, he/she (who belongs to the same group and same level of security access) is able to access the records. 

The following error message is showing, when trying to Click on the record.

An Error Has Occurred

The record data does not exist, has been deleted, or you do not have sufficient privileges to access it. (APNX-1-4205-006)

I have checked all the user privileges and finding no issues related to this error. Please help me in sorting out this.

Thanks in Advance!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi,

I would start by going to the designer, from there select users. Then compare the fields "groups", so you can know if the users are in different groups, as that should affect the rights. As you said that it the same, i would check as well the application securities - just in case you have single user entries instead of groups. Finally, I would check as well for the application, the security summary, looking to double check you don't have specific user rights instead of groups.

Good luck
  • Hi,

I would start by going to the designer, from there select users. Then compare the fields "groups", so you can know if the users are in different groups, as that should affect the rights. As you said that it the same, i would check as well the application securities - just in case you have single user entries instead of groups. Finally, I would check as well for the application, the security summary, looking to double check you don't have specific user rights instead of groups.

Good luck
Children
No Data