logging question

Certified Lead Developer

Hi all,

Our customer has a new requirement for an existing application. They want to see who has done what for every main action. The Preference is to see the data on a table.

I see two Options here:

1) Use an Appian Report. The Problem with this is that Archived/Deleted processes wont be displayed here. Or am I wrong?

2) Build a new external table and update it manually when a user does something. This would be ok but wont work for old Actions, which might be acceptable for the customer.

Any other ideas? Is there a log we can use?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi jesusa310,

As you said in first point, Appian clear all process data after completing it or after deleting it,

So as per your customer requirement you have to create one CDT(consider History CDT) to store every main action with each user's username.

Because i already done in one of my project to display all history for given action.

Thanks and Regards,

Amit Behere

• Hi jesusa310,

As you said in first point, Appian clear all process data after completing it or after deleting it,

So as per your customer requirement you have to create one CDT(consider History CDT) to store every main action with each user's username.

Because i already done in one of my project to display all history for given action.

Thanks and Regards,

Amit Behere

Children
No Data