How to get Assigned time of a task. My use case is I have to show Assigned time

How to get Assigned time of a task. My use case is I have to show Assigned time of a task in a report. But the assigned task is updated/overrided by Accepted time of that task. Please help.
Thanks in advance!!

OriginalPostID-87445

OriginalPostID-87445

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • There is a smart service which has an expression which allows you to get the tp!accepted time by the tp!id. The only issue with this is that you cannot use this in a report, what I do is on the output of the first node where the user accepts the task I write the tp!id into a variable and then use the expression and write the acceptance time into a pv and report into this. The only issue comes where you have loops and this will be overwritten - on this circumstance you could think about inserting this into a database table for each task. This is the best approach I have come up with.
  • There is a smart service which has an expression which allows you to get the tp!accepted time by the tp!id. The only issue with this is that you cannot use this in a report, what I do is on the output of the first node where the user accepts the task I write the tp!id into a variable and then use the expression and write the acceptance time into a pv and report into this. The only issue comes where you have loops and this will be overwritten - on this circumstance you could think about inserting this into a database table for each task. This is the best approach I have come up with.
Children
No Data