Visibility roles of a site page

Hello,

I have a question with the visibility roles of a site page. I have three sites (request, management, new) and in each. For example

"
=isusermemberofgroup(tostring(loggedInUser()), a!groupsByName("managers"))"

but I can not see or see a page if I get a different role

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Alastr

Configure user start pages for users in admin console  ,for example request site for group A and group B, management site for group C

so when ever user logged in , that user will get that particular site  which you have configured in user start pages.

In site level you can configure pages visibility ,for suppose in your request site you have three pages(three tabs  tab1,tab2,tab3)  and this site is visible for group A and group B ,for group A only tab1 and tab2 for group B all tabs (based on your requirement ) 

• Hi Alastr

Configure user start pages for users in admin console  ,for example request site for group A and group B, management site for group C

so when ever user logged in , that user will get that particular site  which you have configured in user start pages.

In site level you can configure pages visibility ,for suppose in your request site you have three pages(three tabs  tab1,tab2,tab3)  and this site is visible for group A and group B ,for group A only tab1 and tab2 for group B all tabs (based on your requirement ) 

Children