Access Record List View from a Site Page

Hi ,

Is there a possibility or a workaround to access record list view from a site page. I don't want to access the record via the record link from the record list grid.I just want to directly access the record view when the user clicks on a particular site page

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

I'm not quite sure what you're actually after.  The different parts of your post seem to be a bit conflicting to me:

1) you want to access a record list from a site page, but

2) you don't want to access a record from the record list grid (?), and

3) you want to directly access "the record view"... does this mean the dashboard for a specific record?

Can you clarify a bit on your use case?

• I don't want to access my record from the record grid. I want to have a dashboard showing my record view on a site page.

Just check the attachments above. Currently the manage profile page shows the record list grid and when i click on the record link I can access my record. But I want the Manage Profile page to look like Image 2,  I don't want the record list grid, so when I access the manage profile page , I wan to directly see my record View. Is there any workaround on this? I know its not possible to do what I currently require on that site page. But any suggestion would be great.

• I don't want to access my record from the record grid. I want to have a dashboard showing my record view on a site page.

Just check the attachments above. Currently the manage profile page shows the record list grid and when i click on the record link I can access my record. But I want the Manage Profile page to look like Image 2,  I don't want the record list grid, so when I access the manage profile page , I wan to directly see my record View. Is there any workaround on this? I know its not possible to do what I currently require on that site page. But any suggestion would be great.

Children