Error when veryifying data/ saving and publishing data store

Hi.

Is someone able to help me with the below error i am getting when veryifing the data, when i hover over the more part it says The data source schema does not match the type mappings: Wrong column type in Appian.spotifycustomer for column paymentDetails. Found: bigint, expected: integer (APNX-2-4056-000). I have checked the database and the data type and it all matches. I cannot amend the payment details from bigint to integer as it comes up with an error due to a query so i am stuck. I am very new to Appian so any help will be greatly appreciated :) 

Thank you,

Sarah 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Associate Developer

Publishing a data store based on already existing table is always tedious and mind breaking. Here are the few simple steps you can follow to achieve what you need

1) First of all create a table in mysql. Make sure there is one primary key column exists

2) Once you have done with your table creation, Create a data store in your appian application

3) Now create a Data type using "Create from database table or View" option. This will give you the list of all existing table and views in your appian database

4) Chose the table that you have just created. It will take you to the next page showing column details and data store information

5) Make sure the data store is selected there and the column is set as primary key which you have set as a primary key in DB

6) After reviewing all these information. you can click on save and submit button. You data store will automatically get published but you can verify it by opening your data store and making sure that entity has been added for the data type that you have just created.

Hope this helps 

Certified Associate Developer

Publishing a data store based on already existing table is always tedious and mind breaking. Here are the few simple steps you can follow to achieve what you need

1) First of all create a table in mysql. Make sure there is one primary key column exists

2) Once you have done with your table creation, Create a data store in your appian application

3) Now create a Data type using "Create from database table or View" option. This will give you the list of all existing table and views in your appian database

4) Chose the table that you have just created. It will take you to the next page showing column details and data store information

5) Make sure the data store is selected there and the column is set as primary key which you have set as a primary key in DB

6) After reviewing all these information. you can click on save and submit button. You data store will automatically get published but you can verify it by opening your data store and making sure that entity has been added for the data type that you have just created.

Hope this helps 

Children
No Data