Where is Query Rules?

https://academy.appian.com/learn/course/975/play/36425/create-a-query-rule

I watched this video but I can't find the "Query Rules" option under "New." What am I missing? Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Prateek is correct.  Anyway you wouldn't want to create a query rule anymore - Query Entity rules (created within an expression rule generally) can do anything Query Rules would do plus more - and are a ton more flexible all-around.

• I have a related question - are you able to answer this?

I am not able to invoke the Expression Rule / Query Rule for my summary view.

1. I created the Expression Rule using the query editor and tested it (called TA_GetAircraftById)

=> tests fine using id "1"

2. I created the TA_AircraftSummaryView

3. I test the AircraftSummaryView and try to use the expression "rule!TA_GetAircraftById(1)" for the test data (SEE NULL RESULTS)

Any ideas??

I've tried looking at the summary view for the record and it doesn't work either.

• I have a related question - are you able to answer this?

I am not able to invoke the Expression Rule / Query Rule for my summary view.

1. I created the Expression Rule using the query editor and tested it (called TA_GetAircraftById)

=> tests fine using id "1"

2. I created the TA_AircraftSummaryView

3. I test the AircraftSummaryView and try to use the expression "rule!TA_GetAircraftById(1)" for the test data (SEE NULL RESULTS)

Any ideas??

I've tried looking at the summary view for the record and it doesn't work either.

Children