i have a scenario like 10000 users in a application, i want to send a task to them to collect feedback,they can fill the form and submit the task, how can you achieve this?

Hello All,

How can i achieved this scenario?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

If you have a good way to advertize this survey (Via email, News tab, banner placed on their loading page, etc. ), it might be best to create an Action rather than a task, or a Related Action on a particular record if more appropriate, such as that user's record.  You won't have process engines being taken up idling 10000 processes or a process waiting for 10000 tasks to complete.  You can avoid all process idling this way.

The one trade-off is that you'll need to find a way of determining that the user has already completed the survey; if it's an action you could just show a confirmation screen reminding them they don't need to fill it out again; if it's a related action you might be able to use rules to hide the link to it when that user has filled it out already.  You'd do either one of these by doing a query against the form you've stored in the DB and the loggedInUser function.

Certified Lead Developer

If you have a good way to advertize this survey (Via email, News tab, banner placed on their loading page, etc. ), it might be best to create an Action rather than a task, or a Related Action on a particular record if more appropriate, such as that user's record.  You won't have process engines being taken up idling 10000 processes or a process waiting for 10000 tasks to complete.  You can avoid all process idling this way.

The one trade-off is that you'll need to find a way of determining that the user has already completed the survey; if it's an action you could just show a confirmation screen reminding them they don't need to fill it out again; if it's a related action you might be able to use rules to hide the link to it when that user has filled it out already.  You'd do either one of these by doing a query against the form you've stored in the DB and the loggedInUser function.

Children
No Data