Searching in a Process Model

Hello. I am searching for a rule within a process model. I'm trying to find it, but it's a very large process model. How can I search for a specific rule?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer

The first thing that comes to mind is to check the Documentation view, which will show much (but not all) of the process model's setup in a broken-down view all on one page which you can just CTRL+F search.

Process Modeller -> Tools -> Generate Documentation.

Additionally, if you search for the specific rule within Objects view, and check its dependents, assuming the process model in question is a match, the text will give you some clue as to where it's referenced within the process model (usually at least which node, etc).

• +1
    Certified Lead Developer

The first thing that comes to mind is to check the Documentation view, which will show much (but not all) of the process model's setup in a broken-down view all on one page which you can just CTRL+F search.

Process Modeller -> Tools -> Generate Documentation.

Additionally, if you search for the specific rule within Objects view, and check its dependents, assuming the process model in question is a match, the text will give you some clue as to where it's referenced within the process model (usually at least which node, etc).

Children