Find groups of deactivated user

Hi

I am working on version 19.1.

I have a query regarding groups of a deactivate user.

So my requirement is if user selects a group, he wants to know the deactivated uses of that group.

Is here any way of achieving this.

Thanks in advance!!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Once the user is deactivated then they will not part of any groups, By the way how are the users deactivated, is that from Admin Console?

Often we face these type of requirements, So I would prefer every application should contain some way to store the User metadata like the roles he is part of in a DB. I mean here the roles refer to Groups. So Instead of Deactivating directly from Admin Console, better to have an User management application in Appian itself, thus the User management application can do log the activities in a DB and also can extend the application such that any tasks assigned to the user can be assigned back to Group or Supervisor

• Once the user is deactivated then they will not part of any groups, By the way how are the users deactivated, is that from Admin Console?

Often we face these type of requirements, So I would prefer every application should contain some way to store the User metadata like the roles he is part of in a DB. I mean here the roles refer to Groups. So Instead of Deactivating directly from Admin Console, better to have an User management application in Appian itself, thus the User management application can do log the activities in a DB and also can extend the application such that any tasks assigned to the user can be assigned back to Group or Supervisor

Children
No Data