Running Cucumber Headlessly

Hello everyone, Im trying to run my cucumber test in headless mode. When it tries to navigate to my appian URL, the testcases will pass however when it tries to login, cucumber will throw a NullPointerException error. please see below for the stack trace:

<error type="java.lang.NullPointerException">java.lang.NullPointerException
  at com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.tempo.TempoLogin.navigateToLoginPage(TempoLogin.java:214)
  at com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.fixture.BaseFixture.loginIntoWithUsernameAndPassword(BaseFixture.java:395)
  at com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.fixture.BaseFixture.loginIntoWithUsername(BaseFixture.java:427)
  at com.appiancorp.ps.automatedtest.fixture.BaseFixture.loginWithUsername(BaseFixture.java:438)
  at com.appiancorp.ps.cucumber.fixtures.CucumberBaseFixture.loginWithUsername(CucumberBaseFixture.java:65)
  at ✽.I login with username &quot;John_Doe&quot;(src/test/resources/TempoNavigationExample.feature:20)
</error>
I am suspecting that the browser is either not displaying Appian URL or that it cant find the elements for input. please do help. Thank you.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children